WED-9618V Bovine and Equine Ultrasound
The redesigned WED-9618V is now here!
The WED-9618V is one of the most reliable and best selling ultrasound machines in the world. Now redesigned, the WED-9618V is better than ever. This model was revised to meet the growing needs of modern ultrasound diagnostics and now features an LCD display producing better quality images and a reduction in weight. The added USB port allows saving images in u disk and will also support a laser printer.
The WED-9618V is a low cost, portable veterinary ultrasound machine. Used mostly with farm animals for equine and bovine reproduction and equine tendon examination. This affordable model WED-9618V offers standard image quality and is known for its amazing reliability, making it a popular choice among veterinarians and breeders. The adaptability of the WED-9618V is proven with its good results in farm animal examinations, snake and reptile, and bovine and equine breeding. For farm animals, best results can be achieved using a convex probe 2.5-5.0MHz. A linear array probe will work best for snake and reptile examinations and equine tendon examinations. For bovine and equine breeding: follicles examination, ovulation, early pregnancy detection, use a vet rectal linear probe 5.5/6.5/7.5Mhz. The WED-9618V also comes with two probe connectors and a carrying bag.
- 3 Scanning Modes: Convex/linear/Micro-convex
- 2 Probe Connectors
- Standard Configuration: 6.5 MHz Vet Rectal Probe
- Optional Configuration: 3.5 MHz Convex Probe, 7.5 MHz Liner Probe, 5.0 MHz Micro-convex Probe, video printer, trolley cart
- Cine-loop: ≥400 frames
- Image Storage: ≥64 frames
- Scanning Depth: 40-250 mm
- Scanning Angle: Visible and adjustable
- Display Mode: B, B+B, B+M,B+2M, M, 4B
- TGC: Total gain, 8-segment TGC
- Focus Control: Adjustable focus number, focal space, focal position
- Image Process: Psuedo-color, dynamic range THI, image smoothing/sharpening, gamma correction, histogram
- Real–time Depth: 16-level adjustable
- Zoom: ≥2 times
- Measurement: Distance, circumference, area, volume, obstetrics, GA for equine, bovine, sheep, swine, cats, dogs
- Body marks: ≥16 types
- Notation: Date, time, name, patient ID, sex, age, doctor, hospital, full screen annotation edit
- Port: PAL-D Video, RS-232, USB2.0